Dear Selfie

By Juan Paolo Medina 

         Selfie is usually a fine way to entertain yourself, since most people can’t afford to buy expensive entertainment. For some reason, this is actually common in Myspace and Facebook. I don’t know why. Selfies are mostly popular to girls, since they are the ones who seem to like to see themselves go crazy.

         For me, I really enjoy this, since I always want to go crazy all the time. I have many of my selfie pictures in my cellphone that I just can’t delete! It looks awesome! Seeing myself in a whole new level, it just feels so great. I always compare my old pictures to my new ones, so I could see if I’m changing. After all, I am in the adolescence stage. 

         Selfie can only be done by yourself, since you just place your phone or camera in front of you and strike a pose. You can do this when you are bored, because it is mostly fun to see your face when you look stupid. It actually shows your true self, which can be really funny when you see it.

         This can be a great start when you are taking photography. Instead of taking pictures of landscapes and animals, why not start taking pictures of yourself? You can learn how to angle a perfect picture without seeing it. These shots look amazing sometimes, when you are curious about your picture.
I tried it myself. Too bad I didn’t look so good because there wasn’t enough light.


          What I think of Selfie is camera runs out of space because it can be a hobby, but always check your File spaces! You will never know when your memory is full of pictures of your faces! This happened to me once, that’s why I had to let go of my old pictures for new ones. My memory card was only 2GB, not the best memory card for a Selfie Hobbyist!